When you tackle unconscious bias in an organisation, you can attract more talent, improve decision-making, encourage innovation, increase employee engagement, and boost productivity.
In this introduction to the subject, we will help a group in your organisation understand how and why this happens.
- Define unconscious bias
- Identify how it typically occurs in the workplace
- Reflect on personal unconscious bias and its origins
- Understand what happens when it is tackled
- Determine strategies for increasing awareness and reducing bias
- Relate current case studies involving bias to our everyday experiences