This session is designed to promote ways of supporting the mental health of oneself and one another, and to reduce stigma as well.
We will provide your team with a foundational knowledge of mental health and practical guidance for supporting co-workers.
- Basic understanding of mental health and wellbeing.
- Learn to spot common mental health issues and their triggers.
- Identify the most common unhelpful reactions to symptoms, why they occur and how to avoid them.
- Understand the stigma attached to mental ill health.
- Identify ways to express compassion and support to a distressed coworker.
- Identify an array of strategies and resources to promote mental health, in yourself and others in the workplace.