Living and working in places with high levels of conflict, violence or uncertainty brings with it unique complexities.
In this session we will focus on ways to safeguard your wellbeing when in these environments. From creating healthy limits, the importance of rest, and working with traumatising material.
- Increased awareness and normalisation of common experiences of stress and trauma exposure.
- Discuss coping strategies such as self-compassion, reframing, selfawareness, and self-care.
- Discover positive elements and meaningful experiences in the current environment.
- Develop some new skills and tools to support resilience and reduce risk of secondary trauma.
- Develop a personal thriving action plan.